Is your company or organization looking for a
corporate fundraising event opportunity
that’s effective even in difficult economic times?
PGS Gold & Silver Fundraisers allows organizations to host unique events for their employees, associates, and customers. Guests to a Gold & Silver Fundraiser to make money for selling their personal unwanted and/or old unused jewelry. As the event host, your organization raises funds for your chosen charity.
Guests of Gold & Silver Fundraisers can have their unwanted gold, silver, and platinum jewelry appraised by a PGS certified precious metal specialist at your place of business, office, or establishment of your choosing. PGS certified gold buyers offer top dollar to your guests for their old, broken, and unwanted gold and silver jewelry with no pressure, no obligation to sell strategy.
PGS GOLD & SILVER FUNDRAISERS PROVIDE YOU WITH A UNIQUE AND EFFECTIVE FUNDRAISER THAT WILL HELP YOU MEET YOUR GOALS!
AS A HOSTING COMPANY, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- $100* cash for hosting a Gold & Silver Fundraiser
- 10% commission on total purchases from the event
- $200 bonus when total purchases exceed $6,000
- $25 referral reward for all Gold Party & Fundraiser referrals
PLUS…MAKE EVEN MORE CASH
5 FOR $500 REFERRAL PROGRAM
BOOK 5 REFERRALS AND RECEIVE $500**
RECEIVE $100 PER REFERRAL***
PGS Gold & Coin Makes Fundraising Easy!
Our event planners take care of all the details. We provide you with paper and email invitations to send to friends, family, & groups.
Call Us Today at (888) 416-2701
* To qualify for your $100, each event/fundraiser must have a show of five (5) or more guests and a minimum $1500 payout. ** To qualify for our 5 for $500 program, you must have five (5) referrals and they each must complete their own personal Gold Party, Corporate Event, or Fundraiser with a show of five (5) or more guests and a minimum $1500 payout. Each referral party/event/fundraiser must be booked and completed within 120 days of the original host event. *** To qualify for the $100 referral reward, you must have successfully completed the 5 for $500 program and each party/event/fundraiser thereafter must have a show of five (5) or more guests and a minimum $1500 payout.
For more information from a certified coin dealer about buying selling appraising coins, currency, gold, silver, diamonds, jewelry, collectibles, antiques, vintage toys, fine wines, luxury watches, militaria, sports collectibles, stamps, musical instruments, sterling silver flatware, sterling silver holloware, sterling silver coffee & tea sets, comic books, fine art, stamps, electronics, and much more –
Call your trusted local numismatist PGS Gold & Coin (888) 416-2701